Catherine Capellaro and Andrew Rohn are the writers and directors who brought you the smash hit Walmartopia, which began at the Bartell as a Mercury Players production. Walmartopia created a sensation at the 2006 New York International Fringe Festival and was produced Off-Broadway in New York City. Their musical Temp Slave was one of the first musicals performed at the Bartell in 1998 and went on to tour to San Francisco and Berkeley.
BECOME A BLASPHEMY SPONSOR
Be a part of the action!
You'll get it all rolling with a contribution that will help local theater evolve and thrive in Madison.
$5,000 (the "Big Bang")
What you get:
- Face time: 2 minutes before the show to any or all audiences (by prior arrangement).
- Face time: Speak at January's Donor Appreciation Party
- Your logo in ALL publicity material, website, kiosk. Mention in ALL other publicity.
- Full page ad in all Blasphemy programs.
- Mention IN THE SHOW: a line of music or script devoted to YOU!
$1,000 (Angel of Mercy)
Your donation brings rapture here on earth to the artists that depend upon your support.
- Face time: 2 minutes before the opening night or closing night audiences (by prior arrangement).
- Speak at January's Donor Appreciation Party
- Logo on all print materials and website.
- 1/2 page ad in all Blasphemy programs.
$500 (Intelligent Designers)
Your donation allows us to pay our "intelligent designers" for their hard work and dedication. You sponsor a performance of "Blasphemy."
- Face time: 2 minutes before the sponsored performance.
- Invitation to January's Donor Appreciation Party
- Listing on all print materials and website
- 1/2 page ad in the Blasphemy programs on the weekend in which your show runs.
$100 ("Thank You for the Music")
These donations put a professional musician onstage for one night.
- Invitation to January's Donor Appreciation Party.
- Listing on all print materials and on website.
Contact Sarah Hoover 608.204.0280 for more information.